Pregnancy Support Program
State employees can access additional resources for a healthy, stress-free pregnancy. The Pregnancy Support Program is free, and it’s here for you now and after your baby is born. Please note: You must sign up within the first twelve weeks of pregnancy to qualify for the program.
How it works –Call the number on your Wellmark ID and a Pregnancy Support advocate will connect you with tools and resources, including:
- Pregnancy assessment: Complete this online assessment to receive a $250 wellness incentive. After baby arrives, you can qualify for another $250 incentive by taking a postpartum assessment.
- WebMD Pregnancy Assistant: Provides information about your pregnancy and the stages of your baby’s growth.
- Count the Kicks® app: Helps you keep track of your baby’s normal movement patterns.
- Text4BabySM:: A texting tool that delivers appointment reminders, safety information, and updates on your baby’s milestones.
- BeWell 24/7: A phone line that connects you with a nurse for one-on-one support day and night.
In addition to helpful tools and Care Team support, when you participate in the Pregnancy Support Program, the cost share for your first and second trimester ultrasound is waived.